NASP memberships not only offer unique educational opportunities, but members also have a plethora of additional benefits, including lower conference registration rates, free webinars, access to our Member Forum, a members’-only directory and an award-winning subrogation education magazine. We welcome all who predominately work in the subrogation industry to become NASP members, including, but not limited to: Attorneys, Forensic Specialists, Engineers, Collection Companies and Insurance Claims Professionals. Please click to view the Membership Tutorial for more information: Membership Tutorial.
Membership Types and Dues:
- Insurance Claims Professional: Any person working for one insurance company, including in-house counsel.
- Insurance Claims Professionals: $210.00
- Service Provider: All others.
- Service Providers: $445.00
(NOTE: All applications are reviewed for accurate member type before processing.) **First-Time Members** Please contact Cherish Diviney at email@example.com or 412.706.8003 for a pro-rated, test-drive membership.
Click here to pay your membership renewal invoice.
Members’ Only Section of the NASP Website
Available to our members, this section offers a member forum, job postings, a searchable membership directory and a searchable database of newsletter articles. NASP membership is currently at approximately 3,000 members.
Hard-Copy or Online Versions of the Subrogator Magazine
NASP’s Subrogator is the voice of the subrogation industry. Printed two-times a year, articles are written by experts in the industry. Submit an article, place an ad, view past and present virtual editions or research the database of articles in the members’-only section of the website!
NASP offers two conferences a year. Our Subrogation Litigation: Skills and Management Conferences are held in the spring with approximately 300 attendees and 30 exhibitors. Our Annual Conferences are held in the fall with approximately 1,100 attendees and 100+ exhibitors. Both conferences are an opportunity to attend educational sessions and network with other subrogation professionals. Read more about these meetings under the “events” tab of the website.
Certified Subrogation Recovery Professional (CSRP) Designation
The CSRP designation is the professional designation for subrogation professionals. It is a statement that those possessing the designation have met stringent academic and experience requirements and have agreed to be bound by the Code of Professional Ethics of Certified Subrogation Recovery Professionals. The course text, Subrogation Recovery: Principles and Practices, is the most comprehensive work on subrogation available and is only available through the NASP CSRP program. Visit the “education” tab of the website to matriculate into the program, receive your course materials and prepare to take the exam to join our other designees!
Additional NASP Member Benefits:
– Technology – NASP is dedicated to developing technology that promotes information sharing and maximizes recovery opportunities.
– Networking – Opportunities for networking are plentiful with NASP! You will be able to meet and discuss common issues with professionals in every field of subrogation.
– Consumer Protection – By sharing information about dangerous products, NASP can help protect the public and assist all insurers to reallocate risks to where they belong. NASP will share information with government agencies to further benefit the public good.
– Advocacy – NASP is an advocate for the promotion and affirmation of the role Subrogation plays, not only our industry, but also our society–Subrogation makes the parties responsible for a loss bear the financial liability.