To Exhibit at NASP’s 2017 Subrogation Litigation: Skills and Management Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona and/or at NASP’s 2017 Annual Conference in Austin, Texas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• NASP is the largest subrogation-only trade show in the world
• Access to an approximately $35 billion market
• Attendees best remember the names and products of those companies that continue to stay visible
• 51.2% of NASP Members are Management or Executive Management Level
• 55% of NASP’s Members are Insurance Claims Professionals
• Attendees come from nearly all 50 states, Canada, the UK and beyond
• For every dollar spent on marketing your business at a trade show, the return is $3.56*
*According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
What Does Your Exhibit Investment Include?
• A pre-conference attendee mailing list to promote your presence at the show
• One complimentary, full-conference registration for exhibitor personnel (up to a $1,700 value)
• Access to all educational sessions
• A company listing in NASP’s smartphone interaction application (app)
• Professional floor management and overnight security in the exhibit hall
• An 8’ table for your booth, one wastebasket, a company identification sign, two chairs, etc.
• Access to the keynote presentation and all receptions
• Networking amongst 900+ subrogation attendees, including Insurance Claims Professionals and Service Providers (attorneys, adjusters, brokers, experts, etc.)
• Ribbons on your name badge identifying you as a conference exhibitor
• Early admission to enjoy all meal functions
• Recognition in our Subrogator magazine
• A post-conference attendee mailing list to reinforce your presence at the show