Goal 1: Education
Provide quality programs and conferences to educate subrogation professionals to assist in maximizing recoveries and establishing best practices.
- Develop and promote exceptional educational programs and conferences.
- Present benchmarking and best practice benefits.
- Use technology to maximize accessibility to specialized education.
- Identify and respond to industry’s educational needs.
Goal 2: Promote Awareness & Value of Subrogation
Enhance the stature of subrogation by informing key audiences of its value.
- Establish NASP as the “Voice of Subrogation” to the public, government and other organizations.
- Assist members to promote the importance of the benefits of subrogation.
- Employ PR statements applauding positive subrogation stories in the news.
Goal 3: Advocacy
Strengthen the voice of NASP on industry, legislative and professional issues.
- Advocate for positive outcomes for the subrogation industry.
- Maintain and expand industry relationships.
- Further develop alliances with other claim-focused associations.
- Liaison with regulatory and compliance agencies.
Goal 4: Communications & Publications
Provide information to the members through publications and electronic resources.
- Publish the Subrogator magazine and maintain an online database of articles.
- Promote NASP, its events and successes.
- Utilize technology to maximize accessibility of information for members.
- Facilitate the exchange of information among members.
- Leverage social media for maximum impact.
Goal 5: Member Services
Enhance and expand member services to meet membership needs.
- Maintain superb customer service.
- Enhance and promote member services, resources and benefits.
- Support and promote the Certified Subrogation and Recovery Professional (CSRP) designation.
- Maintain strong marketing activity.
Goal 6: Infrastructure
Maintain the effectiveness of the organization through efficient staffing and governance operations.
- Maintain an effective and productive staff and governance operation.
- Protect and expand revenue.
- Maintain considered investment strategy.
- Spend smartly and for an organizational benefit.
- Develop a reserve fund of no less than 50% of annual expenses.
- Assess the governance operations of the Board and Committees on a periodic basis.